In the shopping and entertainment center in Białołęka in Warsaw opened in the autumn of 2017 electric car charging stations are already operating. The stations were located on both floors of the underground car park. In total, Indigo Tech installed 4 devices that can charge 7 cars simultaneously.
– The stations that we have launched in Galeria Północna are wallboxes of the European manufacturer Circontrol, with whom we have been cooperating since the beginning of our activity –says Piotr Lembas, president of Indigo Tech, provider of the electric car infrastructure for the shopping mall. – So far, about 30,000 charging stations from this manufacturer have been installed in over 50 countries around the world, in locations with different climatic and atmospheric conditions. This allows us to be sure about the high quality and reliability of solutions which we offer.
Charging stations located in Galeria Północna have been included in the GreenWay Polska network, the operator of the largest network of electric car charging stations in Poland.
Galeria Północna is the first large-area shopping center of the fourth generation in the northern part of Warsaw and the first commercial facility of this size put into use in the capital for more than a decade. An object with an area of over 64 thousand. sq m, the developer of which is the GTC group, is located at Światowida street. There are over 200 shops, boutiques and service outlets, a catering area, an 11-screen cinema and 2,300 parking spaces.
We encourage you to read the press materials covering this event (available in Polish only):
- PropertyNews.pl: Galeria Północna znów inwestuje w ekotechnologie.
- EurobuildCEE: Galeria Północna z doładowaniem.
- Electricmobility Expert: 10 ładowarek dostępnych w Galerii Północnej w Warszawie
- PropertyJournal.pl: Ładowarki do aut elektrycznych w Galerii Północnej
- Infowire.pl: Sieć GreenWay Polska obsługuje stacje ładowania elektryków w Galerii Północnej