Together we design the optimal solution for charging electric vehicles in your location:
- we advise in choosing a charging station tailored to your property and the needs of its end users
- we indicate the most proper place of installation, based on our experience and know-how
- we provide complementary services – we can help in choosing the right software solution to manage stations and optimal users billing model
- in cooperation with financial institutions, we enable distribution of payments for the purchase of infrastructure over time (lease, subscription payments – infrastructure-as-a-service)
Using our support, you can be sure that you are choosing solutions only from renowned manufacturers – leaders in terms of reliability and number of devices installed around the world.
We provide devices from such manufacturers as:
Use the knowledge and experience of Indigo Tech experts to efficiently install and safely run the charging station in your location.
Our specialists will guide you through the entire process – from the first pre-installation visit, through implementation, to the key moment of testing and commissioning of the charging station.
Manage your stations and settle payments for charging of your clients’ vehicles with proven solutions. Indigo Tech offers universal software (back-end) of Nexity and GreenWay Poland.
Both systems provide management of both – a single charging station and a professional multi-point network, are compatible with the charging stations we offer, as well as mobile payments and roaming services across Europe.
The software we offer ensures:
- integration with Hubject, Gireve and e-clearing.net roaming platforms
- access to statistics on the use of stations
- CRM module and business intelligence for customer management
- flexible payment methods
- remote service management of stations, including commissioning and restarting
- access and authorization management by employees
- support via a hotline
Service and maintenance
The stations themselves are not everything – we also guarantee their maintenance over the entire period of use. Our experienced teams of technicians are located throughout the country, providing warranty and post-warranty services.
On request, we can also build a warehouse of spare parts for your needs, so that charging stations will operate in the highest SLA standard (24/7). This is especially important when using commercial chargers – e,g. by fleet customers or at petrol stations.